Guidelines For Paper Preparation
- The Paper Manuscript shall be prepared in MS WORD format and must be submitted in ‘PDF’ Format.
- The Paper flow generally consists of:
- Main Paper content (Problem Identification, Experimental setup, Model Formulation etc.)
- Results, Analysis and discussions
- Size, Margins, Fonts etc
The Paper shall be in A4 size. A margin of “0.75” shall be set from each side (Top, Bottom, Left and Right). The paper must be in two-column format (with default column to column spacing) and in single line spacing.
All paragraphs must be justified. ( i.e. both left justified and right justified)
Fonts: General Text – 12, Times New Roman. Other Fonts may be used for Special purposes.
Size: Title- 16 & centered, Author’s name / Affiliation – 12 & centered
Email of Corresponding author : 10 & centered.
Author details must not show any professional title (e.g. Managing Director, Dr., etc)
- The paper shall be mailed to email@example.com with sub: ‘Draft manuscript File size of the Draft manuscript shall strictly be limited to 1MB’.
- Upon review and acceptance, the final manuscript shall be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with Sub: ‘Final manuscript’.